|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KG|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case/frame|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Surface:||Black/birght/pickle||Melting Temperature Range:||1430℃|
|Curie Temperature:||230 ℃||Specific Heat:||515 J/Kg|
Minimum Thermal Expansion Invar 36 Material,
High Dimensional Stability Invar 36 Material,
Customized Invar 36 Material
Invar 36 Material Of Minimum Thermal Expansion And High Dimensional Stability
1 . Description :
Precision alloys include soft magnetic alloys and expansion alloys which have special physical and mechanical properties, and are extensively applied in the key elements and devices of precision motor, electric appliance, instruments and meters, telecommunications equipment.
Invar36 use oxyacetylene welding, electric arc welding, welding and other welding methods. Since the coefficient of expansion and chemical composition of the alloy is related should be avoided due to welding causes a change in the alloy composition, it is preferable to use Argon arc welding welding filler metals preferably contains 0.5% to 1.5% titanium, in order to reduce weld porosity and crack.
2 . Chemical Composition:
3 . Physical property
Melting temperature range: 1430℃
Curie temperature: 230 ℃
Specific heat: 515 j/Kg
All our products have international certification, which ensures that the quality of our
|Cold rolled strip||Hot rolled flat bar||Hot forging bar||Cold pulling wire||Cold pulling bar|
|0.01-2.5 x1-400||2.5-20 x 5-400||Φ12-400x1000||Φ0.05-2.0 x L||Φ2.0-12 x L|
4. Invar 36 has the following features:
1. Good corrosion resistance of reducing, oxidizing and nitriding media.
2. Good stress corrosion crackingresistance at room temperature and high temperature.
3. Good resistance to dry chlorine gas and hydrogen chloride gas corrosion.
4. It has good mechanical properties at minus, room temperature and high temperature.
5. Has the very good creep rupture strength, recommended above 700 ℃ working environment.
Contact Person: Miranda