|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests.Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days subject to the clients' requirement and quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Standard:||AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, Other,JIS,AISI,ASTM,GB,DIN,EN||Grade:||Inconel 625|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||Type:||Nickel Plate|
|Special Use:||Heat Exchanger||Delivery:||25-30 Days Subject To The Clients' Requirements And Quantity|
Inconel 625 plate
Inconel 625 Chemical composition
Inconel 625 Steel Plate Pysical properties
Inconel 625 Alloy m inimum mechanical properties in the room temperature
|Alloy state||Tensile strength
R P0. 2N/mm²
A 5 %
Characteristic as below
1. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of media in both oxidation and reduction environments.
2. Excellent resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion, and won't happen stress corrosion cracking because of chloride.
3.Excellent resistance of the inorganic acid corrosion performance, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and the mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid.
4. Excellent corrosion resistance of different kinds of inorganic acid mixture performance.
5. Good corrosion resistance of a variety of concentrations of hydrochloric acid when the temperature up to 40°C .
6. Good machining and welding, no weld cracking sensitivity.
7. Have pressure vessel authentication for the wall temperature between -196 ~ 450°C .
8. Apply for the highest standard lever VII of acidic environment by the NACE ( MR-01-75) authorized.
Contact Person: Kara Liu