|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100KG|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case/frame|
|Delivery Time:||10-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Surface:||Black/birght/pickle||Melting Temperature Range:||1430℃|
|Curie Temperature:||230 ℃||Specific Heat:||515 J/Kg|
Ni36 Invar 36 Plate,
Alloy Plate Invar 36 Material,
Ni36 Invar 36 Sheet
4J36 UNS K93600 ASTM F1684 DIN 1.3912 Ni36 Invar 36 Alloy Sheet Plate
1 . Description :
Precision alloys include soft magnetic alloys and expansion alloys which have special physical and mechanical properties, and are extensively applied in the key elements and devices of precision motor, electric appliance, instruments and meters, telecommunications equipment.
Invar36 use oxyacetylene welding, electric arc welding, welding and other welding methods. Since the coefficient of expansion and chemical composition of the alloy is related should be avoided due to welding causes a change in the alloy composition, it is preferable to use Argon arc welding welding filler metals preferably contains 0.5% to 1.5% titanium, in order to reduce weld porosity and crack.
2 . Product Detail:
|Surface||Polished , black|
|Heat treatment||Solution ,Annealed|
|Melting point||1260-1340 ℃|
|Yield Strength (MPA)||≥550|
|Feature||excellent corrosion resistance|
|Product keywords||nife 42 alloy , nickel invar 36 plate , nickel alloy plate invar 36|
4 . Features:
1. Good corrosion resistance of reducing, oxidizing and nitriding media.
2. Good stress corrosion crackingresistance at room temperature and high temperature.
3. Good resistance to dry chlorine gas and hydrogen chloride gas corrosion.
4. It has good mechanical properties at minus, room temperature and high temperature.
5. Has the very good creep rupture strength, recommended above 700 ℃ working environment.
Contact Person: Miranda