|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests.Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might otherwise be caused during storage or transportation.|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 days subject to the clients' requirement and quantity|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Standard:||AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, Other,JIS,AISI,ASTM,GB,DIN,EN||Grade:||Inconel 625|
|Place Of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||Type:||Nickel Wire|
|Special Use:||Heat Exchanger||Delivery:||25-30 Days Subject To The Clients' Requirements And Quantity|
nickel alloy 718,
inconel 625 material
Inconel 625 wire
Incoenl 625 Corrosion resistance
One of the mainly performance of 625 is inexorability in high temperature, even in very inclement conditions. If in the process of heating and cooling cycle, 625 can generate the dense layer of oxide film to get high spalling resistance. 625 have good carbonation resistance. With excellent inoxidability in the high temperature of sulfur atmosphere since it has high chromium and aluminum content.
Inconel 625 Chemaical composition:
Inconel 625 Physical properties
Inconel 625 Alloy m inimum mechanical properties in the room temperature
|Alloy state||Tensile strength
R P0. 2N/mm²
A 5 %
Characteristic as below:
1. Excellent inoxidability in the high temperature.
2. Good resistance to carbonizing.
3. Good inoxidabilitiy in sulfur atmosphere
4.Good mechanical property in both room temperature and high temperature.
5.Good resistance to stress corrosion cracking, 601 have high creep rupture strength since it limits the carbon content and grain size, so recommend to use for above 500℃ environment.
Incoenl 625 Metallurgical structure:
601 is face-centered cubic lattice structure.
Inconel 625 Application field:
1. The tray,basket and tool clamp in the heat treatment factory.
2. Steel shares at annealing and radiation control, high-speed gas burners, Industrial furnace silk screen.
3. Separate tank of ammonia reforming and catalytic support grid of nitric acid producing.
4. Exhaust system parts
5. Solid waste incinerator's combustion chamber
6. Channel support and soot dealing parts.
7. Detoxification exhaust system components
8. Oxygen re-heater
Contact Person: Kara Liu